Friday 3 October 2014

If you're (IN) different - Give it a read!

"Attitude is a small thing, which makes a huge difference" - I tried to comprehend this phrase and realized there is a totally different meaning associated with it! I had been under the perception that attitude is a reflection of one's personality, the unique character traits one holds! But I am totally flawed!

Let me narrate few things!
If you got this- you're very close to having an amazing attitude!

  • -To have a great attitude, you should just not be yourself!
  • -Words such as don't worry, I will be there no matter what- are out of fashion
  • -Like I care, 'What ever' (Body language)- Artificial smile 


I understand that attitude and personality need to be poles apart, that's the new trend...


  1. Just try starting a fresh new conversation with your colleague , the more you talk, the more freaky your seen
  2. When you are in absolute distress text a buddy seeking help  the response you might get is "Make it quick, I got better things to do"
  3. Well, argue with your friend and the reply you would get in the end "WHATEVA, I understand, It just cant work"
  4. Talk to your love bug after a horrible fight '


  •  Darling I love you eternally"
  • Reply "Well, Its hard, and may not work out- Lets see"
  • But 'I love you'
  • 'Oh yes even I do. But 'Maybe'
  • What May be'?
  • K

 Does it sound familiar! - Well, we have all fallen into the trap sometime or the other -

Indifference has become the new trend. The more indifferent one behaves the more one suffers inside. It might look all fancy outside and it might be welcomed with a huge applause but inside the escapist mode s on..

Let me not say 'Oh you have attitude' and I have a problem with it

Let me say 'Oh you have an attitude disorder' I have no problem with it! 

If you can relate- COMMENT- SHARE your experience'


'

No comments:

Post a Comment