Wednesday 22 February 2012

Rendezvous

The sun, set;
The skies darkened.
Clouds turned dark,
The night pitched in soon.
          .
Amazed at the beauty;
I gazed at the magnanimous sky.
Endless, bounty of energy,
The sky stretched to reach the infinite.
          .
Small; point size stars twinkled,
Soon they ran out of sight.
Was suprised to watch them change,
All in just a fraction of a second!
          .
Mighty and strong it stood.
Capturing my attention,
I couldnt blink, I simply froze.
As I watched the majestic moon.
         .
The round ball of cheese,
Was up there.
And I felt it was all mine,
My eyes gleamed in joy.
       .
As I stretched myself,
To get there.
Could reach no near.
Talll it stood,
Up there where no one is there.
       .
I moved and,
Closed the door.
But too eager;
I pushed the curtains,
It stood silent...
        .
It winked at me
With that little smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment