Monday 20 February 2012

The Wait...

I stood there waiting,
For hours to go.
Wondering if you would ever turn up;
Scretching myself to see if you would come.
   
         .
Each time the dog barked,
And the vechicle honked,
The bells jingled,
I thought you were close;
Goin to get here in sometime now.
           .
The pleasent evening was here,
But you were no near.
Still had the strength to wait,
Had the hope you would turn up.
             .
There I saw someone nearing;
The overjoyed soul thought it was you.
There came an acquaintance,
Definitely it was'nt you.
             .
The night pitched in,
The skies turned dark.
But I had the stars for me,
Twinkling softly, staring at me.
              .
There I spent a whole day without you;
Still waited in the same old place,
Hoping if you would come.
There came someone,
Let me see if its "YOU"

No comments:

Post a Comment