Tuesday 21 February 2012

Soul's Song...

We both are caught in a world of contridictions.
A discussion starts between us, and turns into a debate soon.
We have strong views trying to knock out each other,
You succeed by branding me wrong all the tym.
               .
I silence myself,
Am quiet wid no words.
Absolutely cluesless of what to counter,
I try not to save myself,
Because I love u so much.
            .
Y don u realize?
That u cant be ryt all the tym,
Nor can I be wrg all the while.
No doubt ur charming,
But sumtyms ur cold n mean.
            .
I don care for who u are,
Derz endless love within.
I overlook ur flaws and erroneous zones.
            .
U feel ur important,
And that's some thing spl.
I do agree ur 'spl',
Sometimes u become self obssesed.
        .
U still feel I am wrg,
I only pity,
Ur old school of thought.
But respect ur rusted thoughts- old n obselete
           
          .
Wat eva may be,
We still  remain close.
I love you,
For wat u are.

No comments:

Post a Comment